- Client : Themeforest Envanto
- Category : Mononucleosis Test
- Research Year : April, 2019
- Location : Bulls Stadium, Califorina
- Delivery Mode : Vulputate Cursus
Gastroenteritis aggressive versus slow treatment for rehydration
Gastroenteritis is a very common cause of diarrhea and vomiting. It is most likely to be caused by a bacterial or viral stomach infection and is particularly common in young children. This trial study is conducted at MCRI. In some cases, it can cause severe dehydration, a condition that requires immediate medical treatment. Worldwide, an estimated 2.5 billion cases of acute gastroenteritis causing diarrhea and vomiting occur every year in children under 5 years.