- Research Name : Vulputate Cursus
- Client : Themeforest Envanto
- Category : Mononucleosis Test
- Research Year : April, 2019
- Location : Bulls Stadium, Califorina
- Delivery Mode : Stipulated Price
TABS PKPD is clinical trial involving the investigation of Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Azithromycin in severe malaria and baterial co-infection in African Children. The key objectives include: to establish the dose for oral dispersible Azithromycin as an antimicrobial treatment for children with severe malaria, and investigate the antibiotics that can be targeted to those at great risk of baterial co-infection using clinical criteria alone or in combination with rapid diagnostic biomarker tests.